Professional IT Services
IT Strategy Consultation
Today more than ever companies of all sizes are looking for ways to leverage technology to help them grow and thrive.
The technology landscape is changing faster than ever before and selecting the right solutions is critical for commercial success.
A well-planned IT strategy can make the selection of new technology less of a risk. When you have a clear road map of where you want to be in the short, medium and long term you can make more informed decisions about IT purchases along the way. We can help your business with an IT Strategy Consultation. Details of our service are displayed below or if you require further information please contact us here.
IT Strategy Consultation - Case study
An investment fund and private wealth management company based in the City of London with £16.0bn of assets under management.
After the acquisition of a private wealth management company that BLUE Profile provided consultancy, support and managed services to, the customer required consultancy and support in the migration of the acquired companies IT systems and data into its own infrastructure.
BLUE Profile provided various consultancy and project tasks in order to assist in the support and migration of the acquired companies’ data and system over a period in excess of a year. Key tasks included:
- On-going support on the acquired companies’ IT infrastructure and staff along with the support of solutions put in place to aid in pre-migration inter-company integration.
- Provide detailed documentation on the systems and the impact on the business.
- Arrange for detailed plans on how and when to migrate the systems and data with minimal impact to the business.
- Key player in the planning and migration processes.
- Consultancy during both business and out of hours to perform migration tasks which included WAN integration, Exchange migration, SQL migration and data migration.
- Support in transfer of existing agreements and liaising with suppliers.
- Decommissioning and disposal of parts of the IT infrastructure post migration.