BLUE Profile are proud to partner with Mimecast as both a traditional value added reseller (VAR) and as a Managed Service Provider (MSP), enabling us to work with existing and new mimecast customers across their procurement models and our delivery models utilising our consulting and technical skills to implement, manage and support customers embracing cloud, wrapped with a secure supported solution.
Safeguard your company and employees against data leaks, malware, spam and advanced threats
91% of hacking attacks begin with phishing or spear-phishing. Are your defenses ready?
Your organization can’t afford a disruption to business operations — breaches cost millions and destroy reputations. You dread having to explain to customers and the media how sensitive information got into the wrong hands. Protecting against routine spam, viruses and malware is important, but you also need help responding to new threats and challenges that your current security infrastructure just wasn’t designed for.
Even with training, 23%* of phishing emails are still opened. So protecting the company against human error is a top priority. (*2015 Data Breach Investigations Report, http://www.verizonenterprise.com/DBIR/2015/)
Mimecast Email Security services are a critical defense to protect against advanced threats and data loss. With Minecast’s comprehensive enterprise-grade email protection, you and your organisation can breathe easier.
Mimecast solves critical email security issues with:
- TARGETED THREAT PROTECTION
- SPAM AND MULTI-LAYERED MALWARE PROTECTION
- SECURE MESSAGING AND ENCRYPTION
- DATA LEAK PREVENTION
- SECURE LARGE FILE SHARING
The Mimecast cloud-based service means always-on, always up-to-date protection without the complexity and cost of traditional offerings. Added benefits of email cloud services provided by Mimecast include flexible and granular email security controls.
Downtime. It underscores how important email is. Employees hate it and productivity screeches to a halt.
With Mimecast Mailbox Continuity, downtime is a thing of the past. In the event of a sudden email outage or planned downtime, Mimecast provides uninterrupted access to live and historic email and attachments from the Mimecast Cloud using everyday tools like Outlook for Windows, the web and mobile applications. Employees get guaranteed access to email —from anywhere, on any device. And administrators can monitor email flow, receive alerts and manage a continuity event all from Mimecast.
Mimecast Mailbox Continuity Provides:
- Management of downtime of on-premises, cloud and hybrid primary email systems for better productivity and peace of mind
- Uninterrupted access to all live and historic email and calendarinformation from everyday applications and devices to keep business moving
- 100% service availability SLA delivered from the highly secure Mimecast cloud
- Learn more about the C1, M2 and M2A service bundles that include Mailbox Continuity
As organisations migrate their email operations into the cloud, they face shifts in operational dependencies, poor visibility into security, and unexpected risk. Mimecast offers a spectrum of solutions that span security, data protection, business continuity and end-user empowerment to help you restore email resilience.
Archiving Risk And Compliance
With growing exposure to legal threats, you need an independent, verifiable, long-term repository that meets best practices for compliance and legal risk mitigation. Mimecast risk and compliance solutions can help reduce exposure through immutable archives, robust e-discovery and supervisory features, and compliance-driven chains of custody.
Productivity And Mobility
Empowering email end-users through application integration and native mobile apps can reduce administrative burdens typically associated with email management, and spur productivity and collaboration. Mimecast productivity and mobility solutions simplify end-user enablement without sacrificing security or availability.
Email Security Gateway
Protect the organization with comprehensive, multi-layered email security and content controls
Mimecast Secure Email Gateway uses sophisticated, multi-layered detection engines and intelligence to protect email data and employees from malware, spam, phishing, and targeted attacks 100% from the cloud.
The Mimecast Secure Email Gateway Provides:
- Better security and system performance with the ability to stop known and advanced email threats before they reach your network.
- A single cloud platform with threat intelligence that updates instantly and extends easily to control sensitive data.
- Ultimate administrator visibility and control to rapidly and consistently apply policies across the organization.
Data Sheets and Resources
Introducing Mimecast Internal Email Protect (IEP), the only internal email security service provided as a cloud service, helping customers defend against email threats that come from within their organisation. Mimecast IEP is the latest capability of Mimecast Targeted Threat Protection; the key benefits include:
- Broader, more comprehensive protection from targeted threats: Single cloud solution to inspect email coming into, going out and staying within an organization.
- Detection of lateral movement of attacks from one internal system or user, to another.
- Identification of threats, or sensitive data leaving an organization, which could result in reputational damage.
To tackle today’s cyber threats, IT security leaders must rethink traditional security strategies. Email security in particular has become a victim of its own success and requires a radical rethink, having played a key role in several high-profile security breaches.
Today’s threats, like spear-phishing, are designed to bypass traditional Secure Email Gateway defenses, often taking advantage of end users who are considered the weakest link in business email security armor. A zero-trust approach to email security is needed.
This white paper discusses how:
- CISO’s should carefully assess email security as part of a strategic security review
- IT Managers can evaluate the state of current email defenses and take tactical action to strengthen them
- Security Administrators can deliver best-practice defense in depth for email
- Organizations can remove a reliance on trust to more effectively protect information, their network and employees.